• Nov 15, 3:27 pmMustang Football Plays For State 6-Man Title This Saturday 1:00PM against Wibaux in Wibaux!

New Faces

Back to Article
Back to Article

New Faces

If you haven’t already met, there are several new faces we’re thrilled to introduce.  Please join us in welcoming the newcomers to GCDHS. Most of the new students in Jordan have either went to school here in the past or live in Jordan but didn’t go to town school.

Senior Trevor Tweten who transferred from Wolf Point High School has both family and friends in Jordan and has came to visit Jordan a lot in the past.

10th grader Dillon Smotherman who transferred from Manitowoc Lincoln High, was asked what he likes about his new school. He said “I like that you can actually know who all is in your classes.” Dillon previously lived and went to school in Jordan when he was in 5th grade.

8th grader Garret Bliss who went to Sand Springs all throughout his school career leading up until now is a familiar name and face in Jordan because both Garrets older brothers Robert and Dalton Bliss have gone to town school.

8th grader Cash Pierson who previously went to  Pine Grove country school in Brusett Mt. said “I like town school a lot more because you’re around more kids.”

About the Contributors
Boston Reynolds, Reporter

Boston Reynolds is a junior at GCDHS. she enjoys activities that include being around her friends and family.

Tierney Phipps, reporter

Tierney Phipps a Junior at GCDHS highschool. She likes being outdoors, playing sports and hanging out with friends.